Book a Disney Cruise by February 15, 2015 and receive 50% off the required deposit.
While this isn’t really a discount (the remaining balance is due at the time of final payment), the Disney Cruise Line Reduced Deposit does give some incentive to book a cruise right now.
Do you really need a deferred deposit when your heart is set on spending quality time with family or friends at exotic destinations on the cruise line that was voted number one large ship line of the year based on over a million votes from approximately 77,000 readers in the Condé Nast Traveler 2014 Readers’ Choice Awards?
No, you don’t. But if they’re offering it, you may as well take it, right?
Here’s some important information:
- Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses, Gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
- Valid for new bookings only on 2015 sailings booked by February 15, 2015.
- Not valid on Categories with Restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT), Suites or Concierge Level staterooms.
- Only valid on sailings that do not require total payment at the time of booking.
- Valid for all sail dates through December 31, 2015.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.