My tweep Tammy inspired me to post this little personal quiz I made up about the Magic Kingdom. I’ve put down my questions and my answers. I invite you all to post a comment with your own answers. I’m really curious as to what you think.
What are your top 3 favorite attractions in each land in the Magic Kingdom (MK)?
Main Street USA: (Yeah, I know these aren’t exactly attractions, but go with it.)
1. Main Street Bakery
2. Dapper Dans
3. WDW Railroad Station
1. It’s a Small World
2. Prince Charming Regal Carousel
3. Mickey’s Philharmagic
1. The Haunted Mansion
2. Liberty Square Riverboat
3. Hall of Presidents
1. Splash Mountain
2. Country Bear Jamboree
3. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
1. Pirates of the Caribbean
2. Swiss Family Treehouse
3. Jungle Cruise
1. Carousel of Progress
2. Tomorrowland Transit Authority
3. Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
Mickey’s Toontown Fair
1. Minnie’s Country House
2. Pixie Hollow Meet & Greet
3. The Barnstormer
What are your top 3 favorite MK attractions?
1. Haunted Mansion
2. Carousel of Progress
3. It’s a Small World
What are your least favorite MK attractions?
1. Stitch’s Great Escape
2. The Enchanted Tiki Room (Under New Management)
3. Magic Carpets of Aladdin
What are your favorite “extinct” MK attractions:
1. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
2. Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
3. Enchanted Tiki Room (original)
What is your favorite table service restaurant in MK?
1. The Plaza Restaurant
What is your favorite counter service restaurant in MK?
1. Casey’s Corner & Main Street Bakery (tie)
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to post your own answers!